Starting a Spray Tan Business?
You have decided that you want to be a part of this fast growing, exciting, fun and profitable industry. Whether you’re looking to add spray tanning to your salon or you’re ready to start your own mobile spray tan business, we are here to make sure that you receive the correct knowledge and required skills to become a confident and successful spray tan artist.
Learn To Spray Tan Like a Professional?
Your success to being a spray tan professional is having a solid well rounded understanding of your craft. With our comprehensive educational program and support you will receive training on:
- Science of sunless tanning
- Skin structure and all types of tanning
- Spray Tan Solutions and how they differ
- Essential before and after preparation
- How to do the perfect spray tan
- How best to use and maintain your SunFX equipment
- Fundamentals of marketing
- How to build your clientele
- And more!
Our training is designed to cover these core areas and much more in a fun, simple and easy to follow manner.
Why Do Your Training With SunFX?
Our training programs have been developed and written by Kylie Rumball BSc/GradDipBus. Kylie is one of the owners of SunFX. She has a science and education background as well as a second degree in Business.
Her medical and educational background has made her passionate about all-natural sunless tanning. She is a little obsessed about sunless education and developing new products to support safe natural spray tanning. She is focussed on ensuring SunFX Spray Technicians are competent artists as well as successful business owners. You couldn’t be in better hands than being trained by the person that has trained hundreds of successful artists over the past 15 years.
All ready enrolled? Link to lunch at the bottom of this page
Face to Face Training?
Your learning style is more hands on. That’s OK as we have a number of options for you:
- One-on-one virtual class. This involves theory and practical followed by an online assessment
- One-on-one in person 4-hour session (San Diego) This involves theory and practical followed by an online assessment
- One Day Group Class (San Diego) includes practical and assessment activities
- San Diego Salons- book an in-house training for your staff
To find out more about these wonderful opportunities and to set yourself up for success, contact us to register your interest and receive a course outline, dates and cost.
What You Will Receive
- Comprehensive & complete training
- Exclusive discount on our Equipment Starter Kits
- Wholesale account privileges
- Scheduled Post training catch-up session
What Is Stopping You!