You have a client booked for a tan
To ensure a smooth and stress free service you have a few things to get in order
- 48hrs prior send a reminder text or email. This should go over the pre care preparation instructions covered in the last topic
You don’t want your client arriving not exfoliated and wearing skin tight clothing!
Day of service
- Decide on the solution to use and remove from the fridge to allow it to come to room temp. Do not heat in the microwave.
- Prepare the room – warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Make sure you have all necessary supplies on hand, such as: sticky feet, disposables, hand towel & finishing powder.
- Check and test your equipment- make sure the applicator is working as it should and have your backup near by.
- If a new client have the relevant paperwork prepared. Including waiver form.
You are now ready for the client