$12.00 – $236.00
Looking for the Cleanest Tanning Solution
- Develops into deep natural looking tan
- For clients who don’t like the look and feel of bronzers
- Clients with ingredient sensitivities
- Doesn’t rub off onto clothing
- Enables your client to avoid the ‘white one minute dark the next” appearance
- Add one of our unique Additives to help increase the uptake of DHA and provide a full skin conditioning treatment
- Great base to customize solutions
SunFX Clear Coat is a colorless tanning solution free from any additives
- DHA Strength 8%, 11% and 14%
- Select from Light, Mid, Dark depending on your natural skin tone
- Developing time 5 to 8hrs before first rinse when the correct level is matched to skin tone
- The perfect solution to add to the Original or Caribbean Chocolate to lighten initial bronzers
- Wears incredibly well with little to no patchiness at the end of your tan’s life
- Tans with proper care and application will typically last 7 to 10 days
- One application 30-40 mls
- Can be used in ALL HVLP Spray Tanning Equipment
- Purified Water
- DHA (Eco Cert)
Step 1– Assess the skin tone & then select the style of bronzer:
- None- Clearcoat is your choice
- Original or Rapid Tan– Classic sun kissed bronzed tone
- Caribbean Chocolate or Caribbean Rapid- Straight off the beach warm glow
- Violet Royal- Designed for a deeper base and those with a yellow based skin tone
- Mocha Xpress- A warm blend created primarily for skin types 3 and above
Step 2 – Select strength
- Light Summer – popular for first time tanners, fair skin multiple application techniques
- Mid Summer – A good one size fits all. Popular for those with some DHA-tanning experience
- Dark Summer- Popular for experienced technicians, olive or dark tones & those wanting max color
Step 3 – Select Standard or Rapid rinse solution
- Make sure skin is exfoliated, cleaned and prepped prior to spraying.
- Offer client accessories such as hair net, g-string & nasal filters.
- Make sure to use SunFX Sticky Feet to protect the soles of the feet from discoloration.
- You are now ready to tan!
- Apply one generous coat- or two light coats.
- Rinse time is 5 to 8 hours depending on color required.
- Note- can be left on for longer if more color is required.
SunFX ClearCoat can be used by all skin types. Refer to the Solution Guide to find the best strength match for skin type and results required.
To maximize the clients experience use SunFX enhancement drops, scent drops & after spraying a quick dusting of our gorgeous Finishing Powder
TIP – Can be used as a blending solution to lighten the look of bronzers
TIP – Everyone’s skin reacts to DHA differently and some clients may not display full color development after their first rinse. This is because DHA is still active and color will continue to develop for up to 24hrs