$12.00 – $236.00
Looking for that fresh off the beach rich chocolate tan in 2 to 4 hrs?
- Caribbean Rapid is a blend of our signature Organic Caramel, Eco Cert DHA & organic skin hydrators
- Develops into a rich tan that retains an incredibly natural appearance
- Add one of our unique Additives to help increase the uptake of DHA and provide a full skin conditioning treatment
- Select the Solution Level that matches your natural skin tone for the perfect result
New to tanning or a seasoned pro, this is the tanning solution for you
- Select from Light, Mid, Dark depending on your natural skin tone
- Developing time 2 to 4hrs before first rinse when the correct level is matched to skin tone
- Time activated – the longer left on the more color
- Anti Orange formulation
- Wears incredibly well with little to no patchiness at the end of your tan’s life
- Tans with proper care and application will typically last 7 to 10 days
- One application 30-40 mls
- Can be used in ALL HVLP Spray Tanning Equipment
- Purified Water – Distilled and Purified
- DHA (Eco Cert) – Only sourced from Europe
- Organic Carmel – Our signature liquid bronzer
- Organic Aloe-Enzyme rich, antioxidants, Vit A & C, Anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic Green Tea-Powerful antioxidant helps fight ageing and free radical damage
- Coconut- Helps bolster skins protective layer, keeps skin supple & hydrated
Step 1– Assess the skin tone & then select the style of bronzer:
- None- Clearcoat is your choice
- Original or Rapid Tan– Classic sun kissed bronzed tone
- Caribbean Chocolate or Caribbean Rapid- Straight off the beach warm glow
- Violet Royal- Designed for a deeper base and those with a yellow based skin tone
- Mocha Xpress- A warm blend created primarily for skin types 3 and above
Step 2 – Select strength
- Light Summer – popular for first time tanners, fair skin multiple application techniques
- Mid Summer – A good one size fits all. Popular for those with some DHA-tanning experience
- Dark Summer- Popular for experienced technicians, olive or dark tones & those wanting max color
Step 3 – Select Standard or Rapid rinse solution
- Clean and prep skin prior to spraying
- Offer client accessories such as hair net, g-string & nasal filters
- Make sure to use SunFX Sticky Feet to protect the soles of the feet from discoloration
- You are now ready to tan!
- Apply one generous coat- or two light coats.
- Rinse time will be dependant on what level you have used and the color result desired. Refer to Solution Guide.
To maximize the clients experience use SunFX scent drops & after spraying a quick dusting of our gorgeous Finishing Powder
TIP – Everyone’s skin reacts to DHA differently and some clients may not display full color development after their first rinse. This is because DHA is still active and color will continue to develop for up to 24hrs
*Rapid Solutions are not designed to be slept in. Leaving on longer than the recommended time may cause over absorption of DHA.