$12.00 – $235.00
Achieving a deep dark Meditterrean tan couldn't be easier
- Violet color blend is a match for all skin tones & is ideal for clients with yellow & gold skin tones
- Counteracts & neutralizes yellow & golden tones
- Easily control the tan you desire
- Violet base will help disguise unwanted over absorption of DHA
- Perfect for Olive skin & skin type 3 to 5
- Light weight & dry to touch immediately
- Time activated from 2 to 8hrs
- Mega doses of active ingredients to hydrate and ensure tan longevity
Blended with our unique & potent Australian native actives - this solution is like no other.
- Royal Violet is our special innovation blend of rich brown & violet bronzers
- Designed to neutralize unwanted orange tones whilst building a deep dark tan
- Time activated – Light Tan- 2-3hrs, Medium Tan- 4-5hrs, Dark Tan- 6+hrs
- Formulated with potent Australian Native Extracts- 10 times more Vit C than an orange
- Streak free and fast drying
- Tans typically last 7-10 days with proper care and application
- One application 30-40 mls
- Can be used in ALL HVLP Spray Tanning Equipment
- DHA (Eco Cert) – Active tanning agent. Only sourced from Europe
- Kakadu Plum- Has the highest recorded source of Vitamin C in the world
- Finger Lime Caviar- Skin-brightening and anti-aging effects when applied topically
- Kangaroo Paw Flower- Boosts powerful regenerative properties & helps with pigmentation and skin brightening
- Organic Aloe-Enzyme rich, antioxidants, Vit A & C, Anti-inflammatory properties
- Organic Green Tea- Powerful antioxidant helps fight aging and free radical damage
Remianing Ingredients: Purified Water – Distilled & purified. Natural Caramel- All natural bronzing agent. Glycerin- Moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin. Coconut Derivitive- Helps bolster skins protective layer, keeps skin supple & hydrate. 1,3-Propanediol (GMO Free) – Naturally derived & made from renewable corn sugar- acts as a skin penetrator to improve the DHA reaction. Food Grade- FD&C Red 40, D&C Green 5, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1
Step 1 – Assess the skin tone & then select the style of bronzer:
None – Clearcoat is your choice
Original or Rapid Tan – Classic sun kissed bronzed tone
Caribbean Chocolate or Caribbean Rapid – Straight off the beach warm glow
Violet Royal – Designed for a deeper base and those with a yellow based skin tone
Mocha Xpress – A warm blend designed for skin types 3 and above
Step 2 – Select strength
Light Summer – popular for first time tanners, fair skin multiple application techniques
Mid Summer – A good one size fits all. Popular for those with some DHA-tanning experience
Dark Summer – Popular for experienced technicians, olive or dark tones & those wanting max color
Ultra Dark/Showtime & Showdown – designed for competition color, rapid tan and those that can absorb high % DHA
Step 3 – Select Standard or Rapid rinse solution
- Exfoliate, clean and prep skin prior to spraying.
- Offer client accessories such as hair net, g-string & nasal filters.
- Make sure to use SunFX Sticky Feet to protect the soles of the feet from discoloration.
- You are now ready to tan.
- We recommend one generous coat or 2 light applications (30-50ml depending on equipment). Rinse time will depend on the client’s skin tone and color required.
- To maximize the clients experience use SunFX scent drops & after spraying a quick dusting of our gorgeous Finishing Powder